Skip to content
COVID-19: Support for Businesses from the Town of Caledon
- COVID-19: Support for Business page is frequently updated and contains links to all of the pertinent business related programs from the Province and Federal government
- Business newsletter: normally sent once/month, since the pandemic has been sent every 1 – 2 weeks. caledon.ca/businessreport , please subscribe.
- Businesses that are currently open (those doing online sales only OR are deemed “essential” by the Province) may be listed in our Open for Business directory. The directory is promoted through regular “Shop Local” social media posts.
- A COVID-19 Business Impact Survey has been completed (closed earlier this week). A memo with the results of the survey will be on the Council Agenda for Tuesday April 28, we will also release the information through social media and our newsletter.
- Business events, webinars, training are available online. There are a number of COVID-19 specific webinars in addition to various small business training opportunities, everything listed is free: caledon.ca/businessevents
- Two LinkedIn groups: Caledon Tourism Stakeholder Group and Town of Caledon Economic Development
- Caledon Business News feed: caledon.ca/biznews – this page can be checked regularly or subscribed to